These days, where technology rules and do-it-yourself advice is right at your fingertips, it can be easy to think you can find your next home on your own. However, the most effective way to find your next home is to hire a real estate agent. Real estate agents have knowledge and experience or “tricks of the trade” you could say, that give you an advantage. If you want access to the most homes for sale in the Triad, hire a real estate agent.
A real estate agent offers definite advantages:
- Inside info. A real estate agent has access to insider info that only real estate agents have access to. Agents network with other agents to help clients buy and sell houses, meaning you may be offered opportunities you could not find on your own.
- Knowledge of the community. When you’re looking for a certain type of neighborhood or community, a real estate agent will know the area well enough to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Financial know-how. A real estate agent will have a good knowledge of the prices of homes in different neighborhoods and can help you make an educated decision regarding offers, price range, and financing.
- Paperwork/closing assistance. Your real estate agent can handle a lot of the necessary paperwork and is willing to be present at your closing to make sure everything goes smoothly and that you understand the paperwork you are signing.
- Negotiation skills. Throughout the process of looking at houses and making offers, you need a real estate agent’s negotiation skills. Your agent acts as the go-between from buyer to seller.
- Experience. All of these things come from the experience your real estate agent has had in the business. The more experience your agent has, the better he or she will be at all of the above.
Get Insider Access to Greensboro NC Homes for Sale by Smith Marketing and Allen Tate Realtors
When you work with Smith Marketing and Allen Tate Realtors, you get access to the biggest database of Greensboro NC homes for sale. Use the online property search and call (336)451-4921 or (336)663-1320 to be matched with an experienced real estate agent.